Want to get the full outdoor camp experience? Base Camp is a section of Pine Valley that features large canvas tents with bunk beds inside, plus a beautiful fire circle for group meetings. It’s not all about roughing it, though- campers get to use real bathrooms and showers as well as eat meals in the dining hall. Group leaders can also utilize a room with electricity and air conditioning. Other than that, you’ll have activities like any of our other Outback Camps, including swimming, laser tag, and the ropes course!
With Base Camp, you’ll get:
- Six tents with 10 beds each for a total of 60 people. They are separated into two groups of three tents so that males and females can sleep separately.
- Bathroom and shower houses
- A beautiful amphitheater-style fire circle with lighting
- Plenty of picnic tables for group activities and discussions
- A small room with a twin bed, outlets, and air conditioner. This can be used as a nurse’s station and/or leader break room.