Welcome to Pine Valley’s Cross To Life Discipleship and Trainee Program. This is a 11-month resident discipleship program developed for college aged young men and women, designed to develop followers, and prepare leaders for a lifetime of service dedicated to serving Jesus Christ.
A small number of young men and women make the decision to set aside this time of their lives towards developing character, identity and discipline consistent with Christian leadership..
Trainee’s will be able to pick from 4 different departments:
• Food Service/Kitchen
• Housekeeping/ Guest Services
For being apart of this program trainee’s will receive the following:
• Weekly Salary
• 7 day cruise out of Southern California
It’s a partnership. Camp staff invests in trainee’s with:
• Hands on experience
• Spiritual investment & development
• Real life community living
Trainee’s are equipped with:
• Experience in a variety of areas
• Work ethic that sets them apart from others
• Spiritual practices and tools to grow and nurture
• Practice with crucial conversations and problem solving in community
Our goals are to:
– Model and encourage the value of spiritual formation and development of an intimate relationship with Jesus.
– Cultivate and demonstrate a heart of joyfully serving our internal and external customers and guests
– Build community and friendships that last a lifetime
– Bible reading plan/journal to go through together
– Encouraged to get involved in a local church
– Weekly devotions with a specific spiritual emphasis
PVBC Family Community
– Monthly “Family” Dinners/Game nights
– Time spent on weekly routine working alongside/building relationships with our 20 full-time staff members
2018-2019 Theme Verse
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for man, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.” Colossians 3:23-24
Click the link below to complete the online application. Upload your resume to email@example.com.
A Reference Form link to the online reference form should be given to each of the following people:
Your application will not be complete until we have received your three references.
Once your application and references are received, we will contact you to pursue the next step with an interview if we choose to move to the next stage in the application process.
If you have any questions or need more information, please email our Ministries Administrator, Vonie Gass or call Vonie at 619.473.9933.